Establishing SSL connection without server's identity verification is not recommended. According to MySQL 5.5.45+, 5.6.26+ and 5.7.6+ requirements SSL connection must be established by default if explicit option isn't set. For compliance with existing applications not using SSL the verifyServerCertificate property is set to 'false'. You need either to explicitly disable SSL by setting useSSL=false, or set useSSL=true and provide truststore for server certificate verification.
#Modify database connection Add useSSL=true jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/aa?useUnicode=true&characterEncoding=utf-8&useSSL=true
Where usessl = true means that when the JDBC version is inconsistent with the MySQL version, when using JDBC to connect to your database, your JDBC version is incompatible with the MySQL version. The MySQL version is higher. Add “usessl =” true “after the connection statement to connect to the database.
- For the problem of establishing SSL connection in mysql, set usessl = false to explicitly disable SSL, or set usessl = true
- Solutions to database connection problems: “connections could not be acquired from the underlying database!”
- WARN: Establishing SSL connection without server’s identity verification is not recommended.
- [Solved] Failed to execute goal org.mybatis.generator:mybatis-generator-maven-plugin:1.3.6…
- [Solved] Mybatis-config Error: Cannot load connection class because of underlying exception: com.mysql.cj.exceptions.WrongArgumentException: failed to parse the connection string near ‘;useUnicode=true&
- [Solved] Caused by: com.mysql.cj.exceptions.CJCommunicationsException: Communications link failure
- Logstash output jdbc Error: java.lang.IllegalAccessError: tried to access class com.mysql.jdbc.EscapeProcessor from class com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl
- SSM Project Error: java.sql.SQLException: Access denied for user ‘????…§’@’localhost’ (…
- [Solved] spark Connect hive Error: javax.jdo.JDODataStoreException: Required table missing : “`DBS`” in Catalog “” Schema “”
- [Solved] MySQL Workbench 8.0 Error: SSL connection error: SSL is required but the server doesn‘t support it