The reason is that one spring boot cannot allow two feign clients, which should be configured in application.yml
spring: main: allow-bean-definition-overriding: true
In addition, the settings for package scanning should be set correctly, otherwise an error will be reported if the feign client of the corresponding package is not found
- [Solved] ShardingJDBC Error: The bean ‘dataSource’, defined in class path resource [org/apache/shardingsphere/shardingjdbc/spring/boot/SpringBootConfiguration.class], could not be registered.
- [Solved] Springboot Error: Error starting ApplicationContext. To display the conditions report re-run your application with ‘debug’ enabled.
- [Solved] Feign Error: The bean ‘xxxxx.FeignClientSpecification’ could not be registered.
- Spring cloud uses feignclient to start and report an error
- Consider defining a bean of type ‘xxx’ in your configuration. Autowired(required=true)
- Container Cannot Find bean, Field usersMapper in com.imooc.impl.UserServiceImpl required a bean of type ‘com.imooc.mapper.UsersMapper’ that could not be found.
- Spring cloud consumer feign injection error [How to Solve]
- [Solved] Spring Boot Startup Error: DataSourceProperties$DataSourceBeanCreationException
- Springboot+Elasticsearch Error [How to Solve]
- This application has no explicit mapping for /error, so you are seeing this as a fallback.