Causes and solutions of directory error
Error reporting reason
The file added to the cache contains /, which is escaped by default. A problem will occur at this time
git config --global core.autocrlf false
git config , and put
core The value of autocrlf is changed to
false, that is, it is not escaped by default.
- [How to Solve Error] warning: LF will be replaced by CRLF in README.md.
- Git Warning: LF will be replaced by CRLF | fatal: CRLF would be replaced by LF
- [git] warning: LF will be replaced by CRLF | fatal: CRLF would be replaced by LF
- Git Submit Error: The file will have its original line endings in your working directory.
- Conflict between git windows and MAC newline
- Git diff indicates the change of FileMode (old mode 100644, new mode 10075)
- Git Fatal: The remote end hung up unexpectedly [How to Solve]
- When laravel is uploaded to the server, whoops, looks like something went wrong appears
- Error: exec npm config get prefix ERROR: Command failed: npm config get prefix [How to Solve]
- [git] warning: LF will be replaced by CRLF