fatal: unable to access ‘https://[email protected]/xxx/xxx.git/’: The requested URL returned error: 403
OpenSSL SSL_connect: SSL_ERROR_SYSCALL in connection to github.com:443
This error occurs when there is a Proxy, and the network says:
git config --global --unset http.proxy git config --global http.sslVerify false
I can’t network. Why do I need an unset proxy
SSL is the content of HTTPS protocol. Why not allow verification?
At present, I find that:
This is because the origin remote is not set in the local warehouse.
.Gitconfig , whether there is an invalid
git remote - V adds the origin item address of HTTPS.
git remote add origin https://github.com/slankka/xxxx.git
It’s the right way to go. It’s no problem at all.
[email protected] this kind of protocol is troublesome. We have to go through the SSH protocol. It’s hard.
https://username:password @GitHub. COM/, why expose your password, or it’s not troublesome to configure access token?
The correct operation is to change nothing and check the credential manager
If the password has been changed, go to windows credential manager and update the GIT password of HTTPS protocol.
Then there is
git config -- unset credential. Helper or
git config -- System -- unset credential. Helper
- Failed to connect to github.com port 443:connection timed out
- [Solved] Git Submit Error: (OpenSSL SSL_read: Connection was reset, errno 10054)
- Git Push Github ERROR: Permission to xxx.git denied to user
- [Solved] Git submission: gnutls_handshake() failed: Error in the pull function
- gitlab fatal: Authentication failed for ‘http://10.2.80.17:8090/yeyichao/201904041026PROj.gi…
- Git: How to Solve Authentication failed
- Failed to connect to github.com port 443: Timed out(Windows)
- Git Error: Github:remote: Invalid username or password……
- Linux: How to Solve Git clone error
- Git Error: fatal: remote origin already exists.