Before hive statement
Set io. Sort. MB = 10; The default value is 100
The problem is solved
The role of io.sort.mb
the amount of memory used for sorting.
- MYSQL Error: Out of sort memory, consider increasing server sort buffer size; nested exception is java.sql.SQLException: Out of sort memory, consider increasing server sort buffer size
- [Solved] Hive Update and Delete Error: Attempt to do update or delete using transaction manager
- What is the difference between utf8mb4 Unicode Ci and UTF8 general CI in MySQL database?
- Usage of within group in Oracle
- Hive1.1.0 startup error reporting Missing Hive Execution Jar: lib/hive-exec-*.jar
- Hive SemanticException:Expression not in GROUP BY
- Python (32bit) operation error: memoryerror
- [Solved] Hive Error: Map local work exhausted memory
- org.apache.thrift.TApplicationException: Required field ‘client_protocol’ is unset!
- [Solved] Hive Error: java.sql.SQLException: No suitable driver found for jdbc:hive://localhost:10000/default