Forward and reverse reads not paired. Check that BAM files have the same read names and are sorted.
The prompt is that there is no sorting or R1 and R2 are not paired. Manually sort and then run HIC Pro step by step
samtools sort -@ 10 -n -m 10G -T temp1 xxxR1.bam > xxxR1.sort.bam samtools sort -@ 10 -n -m 10G -T temp2 xxxR2.bam > xxxR2.sort.bam mv xxxR1.sort.bam xxxR1.bam mv xxxR1.sort.bam xxxR1.bam
It cannot be sorted by chromosome position, because HIC Pro needs pairing relationship in processing HIC data, so BAMS of R1 and R2 need to be sorted by name
-M cannot be set too low. If the HIC sequencing depth is high, there will be too many sorting process files and cannot be merged
It is best to set – t because there is a lot of IO interaction at this time.
Finally, modify and name the ordered documents according to their original names.
It cannot be executed with nohup, because it will redirect characters in standard output to BAM, resulting in some strange errors. You can use screen.
- [Solved] samtools: error while loading shared libraries: libcrypto.so.1.0.0: cannot open shared object file
- What is the difference between utf8mb4 Unicode Ci and UTF8 general CI in MySQL database?
- Solution to the error of cscope – Q option in Windows
- [Solved] Hive Run Error: Diagnostic Messages for this Task: Error: Java heap space
- Linux Implement Django Error: nohup: ignoring input and appending output to ‘nohup.out’
- React + typescript error collection [How to Solve]
- Ffmpeg operation not permitted error resolution process record
- MYSQL Error: Out of sort memory, consider increasing server sort buffer size; nested exception is java.sql.SQLException: Out of sort memory, consider increasing server sort buffer size
- Usage of within group in Oracle
- MySQL 5.7 uses xtabackup to resolve error reports