1. Problem description
Homebrew has a problem installing GIT
curl: (60) SSL certificate problem: certificate has expired More details here: https://curl.haxx.se/docs/sslcerts.html If you'd like to turn off curl's verification of the certificate, use the -k (or --insecure) option. HTTPS-proxy has similar options --proxy-cacert and --proxy-insecure. Error: Failed to download resource "pcre2"
Probably because homebrew has not been updated for a long time, the local certificate has expired.
echo insecure >> ~/.curlrc HOMEBREW_CURLRC=1 export HOMEBREW_CURLRC #brew install git
- Curl https Error: curl: (60) Peer certificate cannot be authenticated with known CA certificates
- How to Solve Error using brew install opencv in MAC
- [Solved] Mac Install brew Error: “Warning: /opt/homebrew/bin is not in your PATH.”
- Missing ios distribution signing identity for…
- [GuzzleHttp\Exception\RequestException] cURL error 60: SSL certificate problem: certificate has expired (How to Solve)
- chown: /usr/local: Operation not permitted [Solved]
- [AWS] Solve CodeBuild Issue: Certificate verification failed: The certificate is NOT trusted
- How to Solve Error: parent directory is world writable but not sticky
- file_get_Contents and fopen return false when requesting HTTPS address: Error content: SSL routes: ssl3_get_server_certificate:certificate verify failed
- curl: (7) Failed to connect to raw.githubusercontent.com port 443: Connection refused