If the CodeBuild failed with following issue:
Err:4 https://deb.nodesource.com/node_14.x focal Release Certificate verification failed: The certificate is NOT trusted. The certificate chain uses expired certificate.
Could not handshake: Error in the certificate verification.
Try to add the following command before installing the node in your buildspec.yml file:
- apt-get update - echo Installing Certificate... - apt-get install ca-certificates
- Server SSL certificate verification failed: certificate has expired, issuer is not trusted
- idea checkout SVN:svn: E230001: Server SSL certificate verification failed: certificate issued
- Curl https Error: curl: (60) Peer certificate cannot be authenticated with known CA certificates
- [Solved] git clone:“server certificate verification failed. CAfile: /etc/ssl/certs/ca-certificates.crt C…
- 4 Methods to Solve Error: Server certificate verification failed. CAfile: /e
- Xcode Package Archive Error: Command /usr/bin/codesign failed
- Python3 ssl.SSLError: [SSL: CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED] certificate verify failed
- [Solved] NPM Awalys Error: unable to verify the first certificate
- Gyp: no Xcode or CLT version detected!
- Send QQ e-mail message prompt: error in certificate certificate is not trusted