Maven packaging error:
Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-resources-plugin
resources (default-resources) on project trace: Input length = 1 -> [Help 1]
The coding format of the idea project is set to utf-8,
Repair the garbled file in the file and repackage it.
- Can’t create resource output directory
- [Solved] Could not transfer artifact org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-resources-plugin:pom:2.6 from/to central
- No compiler is provided in this environment. Perhaps you are running on a JRE rather than a JDK?
- How to Solve compile error: package junit.framework does not exist
- Eclipse: Troubleshooting of error reports packaged with Maven
- Springboot 2.4 package error, missing web.xml
- Error LifecyclePhaseNotFoundException, Unknown lifecycle phase “mvn”. You must specify a valid lifecycle
- [Solved] Failed to read artifact descriptor for org.apache.
- [Solved] Spring Start Error: Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-surefire-plugin:2.22.2:test (default-test) on project gulimall-coupon: There are test failures. Please refer to D:\m1\0613\mall-coup
- Solve the error in Maven project packaging: error injecting constructor