It passes the compilation, but when the simulator is running, stopping… appears. Check logcat and found an error:
E/memtrack: Couldn’t load memtrack module (No such file or directory)
2018-12-30 10:49:04.758 11318-11318/? E/android.os.Debug: failed to load memtrack module: -2
It was found that the onCreateView in the program fragment did not return the view. Therefore, if you see this error in the future, see if there is no correct return value or the return value is not correct.
- Fragment Loading Error: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: No view found for id …
- Fragment not attached to Activity [How to Solve]
- An error is reported when starting sshd in the docker container
- Error: could not insert module hello_ world.ko: Invalid module format
- About fluent reference image_ Error reported by picker plug-in
- Git Connect Error: Permission denied (publickey,gssapi-keyex,gssapi-with-mic,password).
- Fatal signal 4 (SIGILL), code 1 (ILL_ILLOPC), fault addr 0xc5614e64 in tid 22126 (w.ywmediaplayer),
- [Solved] Android Warning: android.content.res.Resources$NotFoundException: Resource ID #0x7f08010a
- Android Run App Warning: The application could not be installed: INSTALL_FAILED_TEST_ONLY
- Android Studio Error: java.exe” finished with non-z [Solved]