It passes the compilation, but when the simulator is running, stopping… appears. Check logcat and found an error:
E/memtrack: Couldn’t load memtrack module (No such file or directory)
2018-12-30 10:49:04.758 11318-11318/? E/android.os.Debug: failed to load memtrack module: -2
It was found that the onCreateView in the program fragment did not return the view. Therefore, if you see this error in the future, see if there is no correct return value or the return value is not correct.
- Fragment Loading Error: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: No view found for id …
- An error is reported when starting sshd in the docker container
- Fragment not attached to Activity [How to Solve]
- Error: could not insert module hello_ world.ko: Invalid module format
- Git Connect Error: Permission denied (publickey,gssapi-keyex,gssapi-with-mic,password).
- About fluent reference image_ Error reported by picker plug-in
- Android Run App Warning: The application could not be installed: INSTALL_FAILED_TEST_ONLY
- [Solved] Android Warning: android.content.res.Resources$NotFoundException: Resource ID #0x7f08010a
- Android Studio Error: java.exe” finished with non-z [Solved]
- [Solved] Android ADB server didn’t ACK * failed to start daemon *