When MySQL workbench 8.0 connects to the database, it prompts:
The solution is as follows.
1、Create a connection in workbench first, close workbench
2. Open C:\Users[username]\AppData\Roaming\MySQL\Workbench\connections.xml, find the information about this connection, then change <value type=”int” key=”useSSL”>2</value> to <value type=”int” key=”useSSL”>1</value
3. Reopen workbench and double click on the connection information to connect to the database
MySQL Workbench 8.0 has ssl connection turned on by default, change the value to 1 to turn off SSL connection
- [Solved] Springboot Project Connect MYSQL Error: Establishing SSL connection without server’s identity verification is not recommended.
- For the problem of establishing SSL connection in mysql, set usessl = false to explicitly disable SSL, or set usessl = true
- Two methods to solve the device offline problem of ADB
- [Solved] NPM installation Vue scaffold error: npm ERR! Unexpected end of JSON input while parsing near…
- Solutions to database connection problems: “connections could not be acquired from the underlying database!”
- [Solved] MySQL Workbench Connect Database Error: SSL connection error: SSL is required but the server doesn’t support it
- WARN: Establishing SSL connection without server’s identity verification is not recommended.
- [Solved] MYSQL Workbench Error: ssl is required but the server doesn’t support it
- [Solved] Caused by: com.mysql.cj.exceptions.CJCommunicationsException: Communications link failure
- host blocked because of many connection errors [How to Solve]