Running the springboot project encountered the following error
org.yaml.snakeyaml.scanner.ScannerException: while scanning for the next token found character ‘@’.
This is because I configured it in POM.XML
<profiles> <profile> <id>dev</id> <properties> <env>dev</env> <mysql.host>172.30.254.12</mysql.host> <mysql.port>3306</mysql.port> <mysql.user>root</mysql.user> <mysql.password>123456</mysql.password> </properties> </profile> </profiles>
Then, I want to get the mysql.host attribute configured in the profile through% MySQL. Host% in application.yml.
However, when the project is started, the above error is reported.
After searching the Internet, it is true that some people have encountered similar problems. In his article, he said that Maven reimport can solve them.
The following is the step of Maven reimport. After following this step, the project can start smoothly.
Intellj’s function of automatically loading Maven POM is sometimes very easy to use, but sometimes many problems will be encountered, resulting in POM file modification without triggering automatic rewriting loading. At this time, you need to manually force the update of dependencies:
Manually delete the libraries package in project setting
Click the clean function in the project lifecycle in the Maven window to delete the previously compiled files
Right click the item — Maven — reimport
- How to Solve IDEA maven Error:Perhaps you are running on a JRE rather than a JDK
- Laravel  Solution Access denied for user’homestead’@’localhost’
- [Solved] MYSQL Error: this authentication plugin is not supported
- MySQLAccess denied for user ‘root’@’localhost’ [How to Solve]
- [Warning] Using a password on the command line interface can be insecure. (Solved)
- Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:3.1
- How does eclipse ignore JS files with errors
- NodeJS Connect MYSQL Error: ER_NOT_SUPPORTED_AUTH_MODE: Client does not support authentication protocol requested by server; consider upgrading MySQL client
- MySQL database insert into statement with parameters Error
- MYSQL: You must reset your password using ALTER USER statement before executing this statement.[How to Solve]