When the client requests the server, an error appears: (tag ‘raez’ expected, but ‘this error can be seen
1. Is the comment on the always_populate_raw_post_data configuration in php.ini opened?If not, you can!
2. If you continue to report the error according to the above modification, it is sufficient to check the user’s permission to the project. After the landlord modifies the Chmod – R 777 project name with the command, the project can be accessed normally.
- [Solved] PHP Error: always_populate_raw_post_data = -1
- E09 Error: sudo: effective uid is not 0, is sudo installed setuid root?
- [Solved] PHP write file permission failure: file_put_contents: failed to open stream: Permission denied
- Su command error Su: permission denied [How to Solve]
- [Solved] Rsync Error: gid 4294967295 (-1) is impossible to set on…
- How to Solve error: $globals[“http raw post data”]
- MySQL Error: The server quit without updating PID file [How to Solve]
- SSH login error: “warning: unprotected private key file” problem
- How to Solve MySQL Startup error: mysql-bin.index not found (Errcode: 13)
- mysql 1142 – SELECT command denied to user ‘root_ssm’@’localhost’ for table …