Today, after using pycurl with a proxy, the following error occurred.
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “xici.py”, line 19, in <module>
pycurl.error: (35, ‘gnutls_handshake() failed: An unexpected TLS packet was received.’)
Start by identifying the types of packages that your installation of pycurl depends on.
Visit to download the version you want to compile next, and download all three files inside
Place the three files in the pycurl_make file and start compiling and installing.
1. sudo apt-get install build-essential fakeroot dpkg-dev
2. mkdir ~/pycurl_make
3. cd ~/pycurl_make
4. sudo apt-get source python-pycurl
5. sudo apt-get build-dep python-pycurl
6. sudo apt-get install libcurl4-openssl-dev
7.sudo dpkg-source -x pycurl_184.108.40.206-0.2build2.dsc
9. sed -i ‘s/libcurl4-gnutls-dev/libcurl4-openssl-dev/g’ debian/control
10. sudo dpkg-buildpackage -rfakeroot -b
11.sudo dpkg -i python3-pycurl_220.127.116.11-0.2build2_amd64.deb
Later in the view version.
- Python compiles and installs under Linux and reports an error: makefile: 1141: install
- [Solved] Git Error: GnuTLS recv error (-110): The TLS connection was non-properly terminated
- [Solved] Git clone https:// gnutls_handshake() failed: The TLS connection was non-properly terminated.
- [daily development record] pycurl Python 3 error (23),’failed writing body (0= 456)
- [Errno 14] How to Solve PYCURL ERROR 7 – “couldn’t connect to host”
- How to Solve Python flash_mysqldb Install error
- Centos7.4 appears Yum command not found [How to Solve]
- [Solved] Accessing MSSql under Ubuntu prompts SSL Handshake failed with OpenSSL error
- Python3 ImportError: No module named _ssl [How to Solve]
- Pyenv build failed solution