Error message :
Passthrough is not supported, GL is swiftshader
The error message
Passthrough is not supported, GL is swiftshadermay be the error message displayed after Chromedriver version 89.
When using chromedriver, you generally need to specify
--disable-gpuparameters, and the browser window may not be displayed. If you do not use these two options, no error message will appear.
You can also use the
--disable-software-rasterizerparameter to disable it
WebGL, and no error message will be displayed in the mode that does not display the window.
Error message :
Passthrough is not supported, GL is disabled)
Solution : If the above method cannot
-enable-webgl --no-sandbox --disable-dev-shm-usagebe solved , you can also try to solve it with parameters.
- Fixed: Windows Script Host access is disabled on this machine
- Cross origin requests are only supported for protocol schemes: http, data, chrome, chrome-extensi…
- [Solved] Syntax Error: TypeError: eslint.CLIEngine is not a constructor
- How to Solve centos7 selenium–unknown error: DevToolsActivePort file doesn’t exist
- Cannot retrieve metalink for repository: epel/x86_64. Please verify its path and try again
- [Solved] Android P (9.0) userdebug version failed to execute ADB remount
- Description and temporary solution of VirtualBox 5.0. X unable to connect to Internet after installation
- vshost.exe What is the purpose of the document?
- Solution to NVIDIA driver problem: failed to initialize nvml: Driver / library version mismatch
- [Solved] Yum Install Error: Could not retrieve mirrorlist http://mirrorlist.centos.org/?release=7&arch=x86_64&am…