Generally, it is not the root user and has no permission on the port.
1 sudo chmod 777 /dev/ttyUSB0
Modify the permission to be readable, writable and executable. However, this problem will occur again when this setting is restarted and used next time. You need to reset it again.
1 sudo usermod -aG dialout usrname
Usrname: user name.
That is, the user name is added to the dialout user group. After restart, it can be used directly.
- [Solved] usermod: cannot lock /etc/passwd; try again later
- ubuntu18.04 Start Android StudioKVM is required to run this AVD ./dev/kvm device: permission denied.
- [Ubuntu18.04] Docker Start Error: Got permission denied while trying to connect to the Docker daemon socket
- Rsync Error: failed to set times on “xxxx”: Operation not permitted
- Add Samba user prompt failed to add entry for user
- ERROR: [pool www] cannot get uid for user ‘localhost.localdomain’ [Solved]
- Run Wireshark or tshark as a Non-Root User
- How to Solve MySQL Startup error: mysql-bin.index not found (Errcode: 13)
- [How to Solve] Driver/library version mismatch
- [Solved] PHP write file permission failure: file_put_contents: failed to open stream: Permission denied