SQLServer database writing error occurred as follows: SQL Error (3621): String or binary data would be truncated The statement has been terminated. */
The length of the field definition in the database table structure is smaller than the actual length of the field content to be written, so it cannot be written.
After modifying the length of the fields in the table structure, it can be written successfully
eg：alter table table name alter column field name nvarchar(100)
- [Solved] The length of the data truncation done by springboothinesdata for the column.
- Solution of data truncated for column ‘xxx’ in MySQL
- [Solved] MySQL Add New Field Error: ERROR 1118 — Row size too large. The maximum row size for the used table type
- [Solved] Oracle :value too large for column “SCHEMA”.”TABLE”.”COLUMN” (actual: 519, maximum: 500)
- Error: Unknown column ‘*_image_url’ in ‘field list’ [How to Solve]
- used in key specification without a key length
- [Solved] SQLSTATE: Integrity constraint violation: 1048 Column ‘vod_content’.
- MySQL exclude error 1114 holmium HY000 41 holmium“
- SQL Error: 1064, SQLState: 42000 [Three Methods to Solve]
- mysql: [Err] 1075 – Incorrect table definition; there can be only one auto column and it must be d…