When the project runs and deploys tomcat, it reports java.util.zip.zipexception: error in opening zip file. In fact, Tomcat describes the location of the error file. After opening, it is found that there is another project under Tomcat’s webapps. Some jars in lib under the class file in the project are found to be damaged. Just delete them.
- [Solved] tomcat at org.apache.tomcat.util.buf.CharChunk.append(CharChunk.java:355)
- Tomcat Startup Error: Server Tomcat v8.5 Server at localhost failed to start.
- Linux Install Tomcat Error: service tomcat does not support chkconfig
- Tomcat10 Error: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/servlet/ServletContextListener
- HTTP Status 500 – Unable to compile class for JSP settlement program
- [Solved] org.apache.catalina.LifecycleException: Failed to start component
- HTTP status 404 error during eclipse + Tomcat connection test
- [Solved] Setting property ‘source’ to ‘org.eclipse.jst.jee.server:test’ did not find a matching property
- Java.lang.classnotfoundexception: com.mysql.cj.jdbc.driver can’t find jar package, path problem
- Sudo starts Tomcat and reports an error. There is no Java environment