Error “libpng12.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory”
When running ORB_SLAM3, I encountered the error “libpng12.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory”. Execute the command “sudo apt install libpng12-0” to install libpng12.so.0 and solve the problem.
The command log of the error:
/proj/hankf/slam/ORB_SLAM3$ ./Examples/Stereo/stereo_euroc ./Vocabulary/ORBvoc.txt ./Examples/Stereo/EuRoC.yaml /proj/hankf/hankf/slam/euroc-mav-dataset/MH_04_difficult ./Examples/Stereo/EuRoC_TimeStamps/MH04.txt dataset-MH04_stereo ./Examples/Stereo/stereo_euroc: error while loading shared libraries: libpng12.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
Installed command record
hankf@XSZGS4:/proj/hankf/hankf/slam/opencv-4.5$ sudo apt install libpng12-0 Reading package lists... Done Building dependency tree Reading state information... Done The following NEW packages will be installed: libpng12-0 0 upgraded, 1 newly installed, 0 to remove and 1 not upgraded. Need to get 0 B/116 kB of archives. After this operation, 285 kB of additional disk space will be used. Selecting previously unselected package libpng12-0:amd64. (Reading database ... 315713 files and directories currently installed.) Preparing to unpack .../libpng12-0_1.2.54-1ubuntu1.1_amd64.deb ... Unpacking libpng12-0:amd64 (1.2.54-1ubuntu1.1) ... Setting up libpng12-0:amd64 (1.2.54-1ubuntu1.1) ... Processing triggers for libc-bin (2.27-3ubuntu1.4) ...
- [Solved] Shared libraries Loading Error: libhwloc.so.5: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
- [Solved] Ubuntu Install caffe error: build_release/tools/caffe: error while loading shared libraries: libcudart.so.8….
- The error and installation method of import CV2 in Python
- VirtualBox: shared folder error unknown filesystem type vboxsf
- error while loading shared libraries: libz.so.1:
- [Solved] libgtk-3.so.0 or libXt.so.6: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
- Error in python2.7 installation of pycrypto Library [How to Solve]
- Error reporting of import basemap in pychar
- Ubuntu Error: libcublas.so.8.0 [How to Solve]
- [Solved] carla-simulator Start Error: libomp.so.5 file cannot be found