This problem is because debug is not enabled in main.js mode！！ Let’s open it in main.js.
Find main. JS (source – > main.js)
import Vue from 'vue' Vue.config.devtools = true
Maybe Vue has already been introduced into your project, so you don’t need it
import Vue from 'vue'
Just the second sentence
- [Solved] Lazy loading NSBundle MobileCoreServices.framework…
- git commit–fatal: unable to auto-detect email address
- React Run Error: Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘forEach‘ of undefined
- [Solved] ImportError:attempted relative import with no known parent package
- [Solved] Alipay (Dingding) applet uses uView console error: Cannot read property’title-all’ of undefined
- NameError: name ‘pip’ is not defined
- Error:Error converting bytecode to dex [How to Solve]
- [Solved] Redisson Error: Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: RIVER
- What happened to CodeIgniter disallowed key characters?
- [Solved] React Native Error: A problem occurred configuring project ‘:app’. and Execution failed for t…