Error cs0234 type or namespace name ‘dryioc’ (missing assembly reference?) does not exist in namespace ‘test.Prism’
Source of the problem: the folder named “prism” cannot appear in the project. The folder containing c# code (txt and so on do not seem to cause this problem) has a higher priority, resulting in some wrong positioning of things.
Solution: rename the prism folder.
Problem recurrence steps: create a new folder named prism for the project and add a Class1 CS file, run
in the official sample, because the project uses the simplest demo and only uses the custom adapter, the official sample will not report an error.
Note: I can run normally after deleting the red part, and then paste the red part back for several times. It causes me to cancel the automatic replenishment before each subsequent startup to continue the operation.
- AS Import Project Error: Plugin with id ‘com.android.application’ not found.
- [Solved] Gitlab-runner Error: ERROR: Could not create cache adapter error=cache factory not found: factory for cache adapter “” was not registered
- [Solved] Pytorch load pre-training model Error: modulenotfounderror: no module named ‘models’
- MyEclipse startup error: ‘building workspace’ has been accounted for a problem solution
- Creating react webpack project through yeoman
- [Solved] ImportError:attempted relative import with no known parent package
- Unity uses UMP to play RTSP stream, and displays blank after packaging exe
- [Solved] Springboot Project mybatis Error: Invalid bound statement (not found)
- [How to Solve Eclipse Issue] Open type (Ctrl-Shift-T) Can Not Found
- All tap-windows6 adapters on this system are currently in use or disabled.