**Some projects cannot be imported because they already exist in the workspace**
Some projects cannot be imported because they already exist in the workspace
Before talking about how to solve this problem, let’s talk about how to import the project in eclipse software.
The process is as follows:
Open eclipse software first — & gt; File —> Import —> General —> Existing Project into Workspace —> Enter the selection page and select the first select root directory — & gt; Click Browse – & gt; Select the project you want to load
After a series of operations, the project is either imported successfully, or the problem of this blog may occur. The solution is also very simple. Go back to the file directory of the imported project in the eclipse software, find the. Metadata folder, delete it, and restart the software to import the project.
- [Solved] Eclipse Start Error: an error has occurred see the log file
- Invalid project name: Project “XXX” already exists
- MyEclipse startup error: ‘building workspace’ has been accounted for a problem solution
- Solve the initialization Java tooling exception information when eclipse starts
- After modifying Tomcat’s server.xml, the Tomcat deployment project reported an error: removing observe files from server… Could not clean server
- [How to Solve Eclipse Issue] Open type (Ctrl-Shift-T) Can Not Found
- “This compilation unit is not on the build path”
- The hierarchy of the type is inconsistent problem solving
- How to Solve Error: The project description file (.project) for i…
- building workspace has encountered a problem