Error: ‘artifactid’ with value ‘XXXX’ does not match a valid ID pattern.
Error reason: POM file is in GAV format, UN-English characters or spaces are not allowed. Just use underscores, numbers and letters to change the artifactid attribute value to the required form .1 <artifactId> 2020_11_15
- [LeetCode] 291. Word Pattern II
- [Solved] Error parsing HTTP request header Note: further occurrences of HTTP header parsing errors wi…
- Perl : Quantifier follows nothing in regex; marked by
- GVIM configuration file (_ User defined configuration (no plug-in) record of vimrc
- Compilation failure cannot find the class file for org.apache.http.annotation.notthreadsafe
- Springboot 2.4 package error, missing web.xml
- Factory method ‘eurekaClient’ threw exception; nested exception is java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to initialize DiscoveryClient!
- Eclipse error: Syntax error on tokens, delete these tokens problem solved
- gitfatal: I don’t handle protocol ‘https’ [How to Solve]
- [Solved] Cannot initialize Cluster. Please check your configuration for mapreduce.framework.name and the correspond server addresses