Today, the synchronization database reported an error FULLTEXT.
Reason: The 5.6 version synchronizes to 5.5 and an error is reported because it contains the FULLTEXT index.
Solution: Delete the index according to the prompt.
Information: Before MySQL version 5.6, only the MyISAM storage engine supports the full-text engine. In version 5.6, InnoDB added support for full-text indexing, but it does not support Chinese full-text indexing. In version 5.7.6, MySQL has a built-in full-text parser for ngram , Used to support participles of Asian languages.
- [Err] 1214 – The used table type doesn’t support FULLTEXT indexes
- Data truncation: Data too long for column ‘****’
- How to Solve Mysql Error 1206: The total number of locks exceeds the lock table size
- Python: How to Read file initialization from file failed by panda
- [Solved] MySQL Fail to Start Error: Error number 28 means ‘No space left on device’
- Python pandas.read_ Oserror: initializing from file failed
- Incorrect key file for table [How to Solve]
- MySQL Error Number 1005 Can’t create table (Errno:150)
- Mysql Auto Downtime ERROR: InnoDB: Cannot allocate memory for the buffer pool [Solved]