When using vscode to connect to docker development environment, the following error occurred in SSH connection:
REMOTE HOST IDENTIFICATION HAS CHANGED!
At first, I thought that the environment sshd in docker was not started, or the host port was occupied, but after troubleshooting, no problem was found. Baidu later found a solution
Cause of problem:
ssh connection will store the public key in ~/.ssh/known_hosts, when connecting to the same host ssh will check the public key, if the public key is not the same then it will report an error, because My development environment is in docker, and the host name is the same because of the mapped port, so I deleted the record of the host in the file and reconnected. It's OK!
Delete the information about the connected hosts in ~/.ssh/known_hosts and you're done!
- [Solved] Gitlab can clone via SSH, cannot clone via HTTP, and cannot pipeline. Prompt port 80: connection rejected
- WARNING: REMOTE HOST IDENTIFICATION HAS CHANGED! [How to Fix]
- [Solved] docker nginx localhost connection refused connect() failed (111: Connection refused)while connecting to upstream
- SCP Error: Host key verification failed [How to Solve]
- Mac remote service repair: warning: remote host identification has changed!
- [Solved] SSH Remote Login Error: WARNING: REMOTE HOST IDENTIFICATION HAS CHANGED!
- MySql Host is blocked because of many connection errors; unblock with ‘mysqladmin flush-hosts…
- Solution of docker error checking TLS connection
- [Solved] Bind for 0.0.0.0:80 failed: port is already allocated