When using vscode to connect to docker development environment, the following error occurred in SSH connection:
REMOTE HOST IDENTIFICATION HAS CHANGED!
At first, I thought that the environment sshd in docker was not started, or the host port was occupied, but after troubleshooting, no problem was found. Baidu later found a solution
Cause of problem:
ssh connection will store the public key in ~/.ssh/known_hosts, when connecting to the same host ssh will check the public key, if the public key is not the same then it will report an error, because My development environment is in docker, and the host name is the same because of the mapped port, so I deleted the record of the host in the file and reconnected. It's OK!
Delete the information about the connected hosts in ~/.ssh/known_hosts and you're done!
- SCP Error: Host key verification failed [How to Solve]
- MySql Host is blocked because of many connection errors; unblock with ‘mysqladmin flush-hosts…
- Mac remote service repair: warning: remote host identification has changed!
- Solution of docker error checking TLS connection
- [Solved] Bind for 0.0.0.0:80 failed: port is already allocated
- Solutions to docker pull error reporting
- Rabbitmq simple configuration and oserror: [errno 9] bad file descriptor problem
- Docker ERROR: Cannot connect to the Docker daemon at unix:///var/run/docker.sock. Is the docker daemon running? [How to Solve]
- MySql Host is blocked because of many connection errors; unblock with ‘mysqladmin flush-hosts’ [How to Solve]
- mysql Remote connection problems: Lost connection to MySQL server at ‘reading initial communication packet’, syste…