golang third-party package reference error: no required module provides package : go.mod file not found in current directory or any parent directory;
Package needs to be poured in.
go get github.com/denisenkom/go-mssqldb
go get github.com/mattn/go-adodb
No response from all of them, let’s analyze what the problem is.
Command: go env
First exclude go env inside: GO111MODULE (mine is GO111MODULE=”on”, resulting in download failure)
go env -w GO111MODULE=auto
- [Solved] Go Language Error: cannot find module providing package github.com/
- Imageio: ‘ffmpeg-win32-v3.2.4.exe’ was not found on your computer; downloading it now.
- How to Solve devtools::install_github SSL/TLS connection failed
- [Solved] ImportError:attempted relative import with no known parent package
- How to Solve Centos Yum Error: No module named yum
- Redis service failed to start, prompt: redis server: command not found
- Error reporting of import basemap in pychar
- VMware Error: cannot find a valid peer process to connect to! [How to Solve]
- Ionic Error: Failed to load resource [How to Solve]
- [How to Solve] protoc: Command not found