There is no Action mapped for namespace [/] and action name [abc_show] associated with context path [/helloStruts].
problem found: the page cannot be found
analysis problem: the page cannot be found. The prompt is my mapping problem. But when I was in struts When the XML file is changed from normal naming to wildcard, an error will appear, and the prompt is as follows
environment: struts 2 (version 2.5)
problem solving: it may be because of the 2.5 version, so it is more rigorous
<!--Allow dynamic method calls, wildcard + placeholder combinations, must add this line of code Version 2.5--> <constant name="struts.enable.DynamicMethodInvocation" value="true" /> <constant name="struts.devMode" value="false"/> <!--Error Method for action Action is not allowed Add global-allowed-methods Indicates a method that allows dynamic invocation Version 2.5--> <global-allowed-methods>regex:.*</global-allowed-methods>
Save and restart the server.
- Struts 2.0 Error: The Struts dispatcher cannot be found (Error 500 Internal Server Error)
- Configure Struts2 web.xml to report an error [How to Solve]
- [Five Method to Solve] android webpage err_unknown_url_scheme
- Leet code 44 wildcard matching – wildcard matching – Java
- [Solved] Uncaught syntax error: invalid regular expression flags
- [Solved] cookie loss when uploading components using the elementui framework El upload
- Lint found fatal errors while assembling a release target [How to Solve]
- PHP use$_ SERVER[‘PHP_ Self ‘] to get the current page address and its security issues
- [Solved] Python 3.9 Start Ride error: Attributeerror: ‘MenuItem’ object has no attribute ‘getlabel’