It’s about 35814; it’s about static writing and final writing! >>
error install libjpeg
# sudo pip install PIL
- Pillow Install Error:The headers or library files could not be found for jpeg
- How to deal with the prompt “dereferencing type punned pointer will break strict aliasing rules” when compiling C?
- could not write bytes Broken pipe
- Oracle-Java8-Installer: No installation candidate
- Failed building wheel for dlib [How to Solve]
- [How to Solve] ImportError: No module named MySQLdb
- Android Error: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
- Cocopods: You don’t have write permissions for the /usr/bin directory.
- Error 77 when solving PHP curl HTTPS
- deprecated conversion from string constant to char*