linux tomcat run error Broken pipe
|It is possible that linux’s threading mechanism can generate JVM errors, especially during connection peaks often appear such problems, tomcat in linux also appear similar situations.
The solution is to set: _JAVA_SR_SIGNUM = 12 in the environment variable and you can basically solve it.In WIN environment variable set: _JAVA_SR_SIGNUM=12, if Linux with export _JAVA_SR_SIGNUM=12, basically you can solve.
－－posted by: cooper
Below is a clipping from Sun on working around JVM crashes under high
thread counts in the JVM 1.3 for Linux
On Linux, use a larger signal number for hotspot thread
suspension/resumption handler. The signal number being used is
specified by environment variable _JAVA_SR_SIGNUM. Setting it to a
number larger than SIGSEGV (11) will solve the PRoblem. A good number
to use is 12, which is SIGUSR2. Using signal 16 to work around the
problem might have potential problems. So on tcsh, “setenv
_JAVA_SR_SIGNUM 12” can solve the problem.
- [Java] deepin solves the problem of picked up in JDK_JAVA_Options:-AWT. Usesystemaafontsettings=gasp
- ideaUnable to ping server at localhost:1099
- Failed to write core dump. Minidumps are not enabled by default on client versions of Windows
- Linux Install Tomcat Error: service tomcat does not support chkconfig
- The CATALINA_HOME environment variable is not defined correctly
- Sudo starts Tomcat and reports an error. There is no Java environment
- About javac error bash: Java: command not found solution
- Error reported by jmap command under Windows
- [Solved] tomcat at org.apache.tomcat.util.buf.CharChunk.append(CharChunk.java:355)
- Can’t create handler inside thread that has not called Looper.prepare()