Unexpected problem reading shared objects from XML file: null
An error occurred while reading the shared file (continue loading the message)
“A fatal error occurred while reading the shared object” when creating a new transformation for the kettle
“Unexpected problem reading shared objects from XML file: null”
When saving KTR and KJB, an error message will pop up: “unable to save shared objects”
”Unexpected problem reading shared objects from XML file:“
This is caused by improper operation when developing shared DB connection (database connection).
Find it kettle/shared.XML (usually in C:\users\user\.Kettle) file; delete the content between <sharedobjects >… </sharedobjects> to solve this problem;
- ORA-00980 synonym translation is no longer valid
- How to Solve DbVisualizer Error: Could not read XML file
- [Solved] Postgres Error: template1 is being accessed by other users
- PostgreSQL Connect Error: FATAL: no pg_hba.conf entry for host
- ORA-01940: cannot drop a user that is currently connected [How to Solve]
- Kettle Error: Unexpected error reading step information from the repository Invalid byte 1 of 1-byte UTF-8 sequence.
- Creating users with DB2, solving the problem of sqlstate=58004)
- Laravel  Solution Access denied for user’homestead’@’localhost’
- CentOS7 Install MYSQL8.0.13 error while loading shared libraries: libaio.so.1
- [Solved] Windows Django Error: A server error occurred. Please contact the administrator.