The error means: In the context_rvds.c and stm32f10x_it.c files, HardFault_Handler has a duplicate definition
In the context_rvds.c and stm32f10x_it.c files, PendSV_Handler has repeated definitions
Search HardFault_Handler, the results are as follows
My project is under the C drive, the search is a full project search, the search results should not have D drive! ! !
Find the problem and find it as follows
Adding rtos to the project leads to repeated definitions of HardFault_Handler and PendSV_Handler! ! !
Remove the rtos kernel check box or comment out the HardFault_Handler and PendSV_Handler functions in the stm32f10x_it.c file, compile again, and the problem is solved.
- Mui Error:Unable to preventDefault inside passive event listener due to target being treated as pas…
- error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol [email protected] referenced in function ___tmainCRTStartup
- [Solved] VS winsock.h and ws2def.h a large number of redefined error
- Springboot start error: protocol handler start failed
- Installing ncurses devel in Ubuntu 10.10
- GCC refers to math. H header file, and there are some errors such as undefined reference to ` POW ‘when compiling
- 0x8007000d error resolution when installing windows10 with UltraISO
- “This compilation unit is not on the build path”
- fatal error C1010: unexpected end of file while…
- Centos7 vmware Install Error: C header files matching your running kernel were not found.