Because vscode is often in the unused state, there are some problems when starting. The following errors will be prompted
The Language Support for Java server crashed 5 times in the last 3 minutes. The server will not be restarted
The java.jdt.ls.vmargs field in the previous setting.json is filled in casually. An error message will appear during runtime. Click on it to check the log, and you can see that the error statement is in the line where you just filled it out, because The path cannot be found and the server crashes.
Solution: Re-assign the “java.jdt.ls.vmargs” field to: “-noverify -Xmx1G -XX:+UseG1GC -XX:+UseStringDeduplication”. Then reopen vscode or reload window in Ctrl+Alt+P.
- [Solved] kafka Startup Error: Error: VM option ‘UseG1GC’ is experimental and must be enabled via -XX:+UnlockExperimentalVMOptions.
- About eclipse new web project, prompt: “the superclass” javax. Servlet. Http. Httpservlet “was not found on the Java” solution
- Python Files Error: SyntaxError: (unicode error) ‘unicodeescape’ codec can’t decode bytes in position 2-3: tr
- How to Solve VS Code Install Go Plug-in Error
- Error in importing excel file from SQL Server
- JSP Web Error:The superclass “javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet” was not found on the Java Build Path
- Solve the error reported by eclipse project: unbound classpath container
- SLF4J: Detected both log4j-over-slf4j.jar AND bound slf4j-log4j12.jar on the class path
- How to Solve pylint error tab indent
- Error in creating SQL Server database by Navicat premium (5174)