Web of science API is an application program interface to obtain web of science online data through web service, which can be called by various programming languages. In short, you can get real-time and dynamic web of science data according to the API, such as citation frequency, original Link visit times, citation list, etc.
The paper self citation in wos extension browser is to grab the citation list of the paper through the web of science API, and then remove the citation of the same author according to the enhanced organization information and the corresponding relationship between the author.
The web of science API provides two sets of functions: authenticate and search .
You need to verify before searching, and let the server know your permission to call API through the verification function. If you have an API account and password, or your network has ordered incites, both of the above can pass the verification.
The search function has five operations: search, retrievebyid, citedreferences, citingarticles and relatedrecords. Each operation returns the XML data of the paper.
According to a set of search formulas, a set of system matching paper records are returned.
Retrieval construction rules are equivalent to advanced retrieval, including operators (and/or/not/same/near), fuzzy matching and retrieval fields.
Specify one or more UTS to return the corresponding paper records.
Obtain the reference list of the specified ut.
Obtain the citation list of the specified ut papers in wos.
Obtain the similar papers of the specified ut papers, and judge the relevance according to the literature coupling relationship.
The API returns XML data, and the content is exactly the same as the content displayed on the web page. The director divided them into four categories as follows:
Basic information: keywords, abstract, DOI, UT, citation frequency, document type, subject, language, time
Author information: display_ name、full_ name、wos_ standard、last_ name、daisng_ id、research_ id,orcid_ ID, reprint, email, corresponding relationship with organization
Organization information: organization, suborganization, enhanced organization, address information (country, postcode, province, city)
Journal information: title, ISSN, year, volume, page number, publisher.
This article is mainly to tell you that there is such a good thing as web of science API. I hope it can help you expand some ideas of work. For the specific use of API, please check the help document on the official website.
- Yao Wen Chang, Taiwan University
- Detailed explanation of yolo2 — yolo9000, better, faster, stronger
- Text (latex) output PDF setting us letter or letter paper method
- ping: www.baidu.com : unknown name or service. Linux cannot access the Internet
- Two solutions to cross origin read blocking (CORB) blocked cross origin response error of Web Service API
- document.body.scrollTop or document.documentElement.scrollTop
- A problem with 0 document. Documentelement. Clientwidth
- [Solved] Vue Axios error: TypeError: Cannot set property ‘tableData‘ of undefined
- [Solved] Vue Baidu map loading error: cannot read properties of undefined (reading ‘centerandzoom’)
- How to Solve LaTex Error: Undefined citation warnings