One night, my colleague encountered some problems during data migration using the data pump, and briefly recorded them.
Colleagues need to migrate the data in a set of 19C database to the database with compatible = 12.1.0, and add the option of version = 12.1.0 in the command of using data pump export. There are several ora-39373 error messages in the exported log. The specific log is as follows:
|ORA-39373： cannot export SYSTEM_ GRANT: ….. to version 12.1.0 due to long identifiers
ORA-39373： cannot export SYSTEM_ GRANT: ….. to version 12.1.0 due to long identifiers
ORA-39373： cannot export INDEX_ STATISTICS to version 12.1.0 due to long identifiers
2. It can be seen from the error message that the exported Version (version = 12.1.0) is specified, and some identifiers are too long, so they cannot be exported. System_ Grant keyword seems to be the content of system permission; INDEX_ Statistics should be the statistics of the index.
3. Colleagues worry about whether this error report will lead to inconsistent migrated data. In fact, these errors can be processed manually after data migration, and will not cause inconsistent business data. After data migration, compare the system permissions of business users in the two libraries to see what system permissions the business users at the target end lack. You can manually grant these system permissions. The statistics of the index need to be collected manually after the data migration is completed.
4. In 12.2 Oracle database, the maximum length of identifiers is increased to 128 bytes for most identifiers, up from 30 bytes in previous releases. The solution in MOS is to rename data objects with more than 30 characters and then re export them.
- [Solved] exp:EXP-00091 Exporting questionable statistics
- mysqldump unknown table ‘column_statistics’
- [Solved] Ora-01555 snapshot is too old and an error is reported
- [Solved] Rsync Error: gid 4294967295 (-1) is impossible to set on…
- Solutions to typeerror: expected string or bytes like object error
- [Solved] Linux Oracle bash: “sqlplus / as sysdba”: command not found
- ERROR 1044 (42000): Access denied for user ‘root’@’localhost’
- React Error: Import in body of module; reorder to top import/first
- Impdp Migration Error: ORA-01919: role ‘PLUSTRACE’ does not exist
- [Solved] MYSQL8.0 Error: the user specified as a definer (‘root’@’%’) does not exist