1. VMware cannot start the virtual machine. The error message includes: another program has locked part of the file, and the process cannot access it Cannot open disk “… \ XX. Vmdk” or a snapshot disk it depends on.
Probably the last time the virtual machine was shut down abnormally, VMware didn’t have time to open the lock.
① Delete the “XX.Vmdk.Lck” file in the same location as the disk file “XX.Vmdk” given in the error message (XX indicates the same name)
② ifconfig -a Only lo, no IP address, and only lo is written in the rules file.
1. sudo lshw -C network View the network card information, mainly the name of the logical network card, such as “ens33”.
2. Local: this computer – Management – service and application – service, running all VMware related programs, including “volume shadow copy”.
3. sudo dhclient ens33 Get the IP dynamically. Ens33 is the name you saw in step 1.
4. You may need to restart.
③ Password required for immovable lock screen
1. System Settings – Brightness & Lock Set it yourself.
2. Passwd – D username. Delete user password
- Mac VMware fusion private network shut down DHCP
- [Solved] EFI VMwareSCSI Hard Drive (0.0) … unsuccessful
- VMware Error: cannot find a valid peer process to connect to! [How to Solve]
- The VMware authorization service is not running
- In vmware10, centos7 mounts the shared folder of windows host, and prompts: error: cannot mount filesystem: no such device
- [Solved] Yum command error: could not retrieve mirrorlist http://mirrorlist.centos.org…
- [Solved] Delete hdfs Content Error: rm: Cannot delete /wxcm/ Name node is in safe mode.
- Solve the IP assignment prompt error, some other host already use address
- Solution of docker error checking TLS connection
- [How to Solve] Device eth0 does not seem to be present