As shown in the title, when using MAC to print a paper today, the paper is generally terminated, and the following errors occur:
Error syntax error OFFENDING COMMAND: binary token, type=151 STACK:
At first I thought it was a driver problem. I reinstalled the latest driver of c308 and found that there were still errors. Not all PDF sheets failed to print, and some of them failed to print.
Through some exploration, it is found that it is a software problem. Using the preview software of MAC to call the printer to print PDF will cause the above problems;
By using standard adobe reader to reprint the above files, it is perfectly solved.
I guess that the preview program of MAC uses some commands incompatible with the printer, which makes it impossible to print.
When adobe reader is used for printing, its software will process PDF files and output compatible printing instructions, so it can print normally.
- [Failed to Delete Printer] -Failed to remove driver ZDesigner ZT210-300dpi ZPL. Failed to remove package zdesigner.inf. Driver package is in use.
- [Solved] Flag + pyinstaller runs error after packaging: SystemError
- How to fix Windows 10 camera crash and BSOD spuvcbv64.sys error
- Python read CSV file prompt “line contains null byte” error
- [Solved] Error in uploading app icon when IOS app is released (image can’t contain alpha channels or transparencies)
- The difference between system.err.println and system.out.println
- MAC VS Error: SDK package not found “Microsoft.NET.SDK [Solved]
- DataX synchronization mysql8 datagram error
- python csv error: line contains null byte [How to Solve]
- ‘tensorflow‘ has no attribute ‘sub‘ [How to Solve]