Today, I encountered a problem when deleting the Zebra printer driver in the printer driver of the management tool.
“Failed to remove driver ZDesigner ZT210-300dpi ZPL. Failed to remove package zdesigner.inf. Driver package is in use.”
Restart, delete the printer, restart the printer service… After trying various methods, it still failed.
Finally, the problem was solved by changing the registry.
1. Stop the printer service
2. Enter the registry
Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Print\Environments\Windows x64\Print Processors
3. Rename all subfolders under the print processors file to + .Old (winprint.Old) after the folder name,
4. Go back to [print management] in [administrative tools] and delete the printer driver
5. Change the file name in the registry back
6. Restart the printer service
- [Solved] MacOS Monterey Use bizhub C308 to Print PDF Error: offending command: binary token type 151
- Error 25028 when virtual machine is installed again
- How to Solve Libpng warning ICCP error
- “No module named context_processors”
- [Solved] Docker Starup Error: Failed to start Docker Application Container Engine.
- This network connection does not exist
- [How to]docker http: server gave HTTP response to HTTPS client
- Error:could not find java.dll [How to Solve]
- The win10 update shared printer connection 0x0000011b reports an error. There is no need to uninstall the update
- docker: Error response from daemon: Conflict. The container name “/xx” is already in use