As mentioned, due to the previous upgrade of the antd vue framework, and the vue version has not been upgraded, a series of error issues have been reported
1. Cannot read properties of undefined (reading’pageSize’)
2. Error in data(): “TypeError”
3. Cannot set properties of undefined (setting’selectedRowKeys’)
Looking at the code, there is no problem with the corresponding parameter configuration, but the
best solution is to upgrade the matching dependency.
1. Delete package-lock.json first, so that the installation dependencies can take effect
. 2. Manually find the corresponding vue and vue-template-compiler in node_modules to prevent incomplete updates. The latter depends on the former, and the version number must be consistent@ 2.6.14
3. Modify the version of vue and vue-template-compiler in package.json to @2.6.14, and save it
. 4. Run npm install to update and upgrade dependencies. After
updating, you can run npm run dev to debug and develop
- [Solved] Syntax Error: TypeError: Cannot read property ‘parseComponent’ of undefined
- Vue3.0+Element-plus Error: Uncaught SyntaxError: The requested module ‘/node_modules/.vite/vue.js?v=47282544’ does not provide an export named ‘createElementBlock’
- [Solved] TypeError: Property value expected type of string but got null
- [Solved] NPM downloads the dependency of the front-end Vue admin template master template Error
- [Solved] Vue Upgrade Error: TypeError:Cannot read property ‘parseComponent’ of undefined
- [Vue warn]: Failed to mount component: template or render function not defined. (How to Solve)
- [Solved] npm WARN Local package.json exists, but node_modules missing, did you mean to install?
- [Solved] Apt-get -f install Error: No apport report written because MaxReports is reached already Errors were…
- Local workspace file (‘angular.json’) could not be found.
- [Solved] VUE Error: Component template should contain exactly one root element. If you are using v-if on mu…