the error in build APK (s) is as follows:
Unable to delete directory 'F:\AndriodStudioProjects\EDM\app\build\outputs\apk\debug' Failed to delete some children. This might happen because a process has files open or has its working directory set in the target directory. - F:\AndriodStudioProjects\EDM\app\build\outputs\apk\debug\app-debug.apk
solution: close the folder of \… \ app/build/outputs/APK/debug
- Specified VM install not found Error [How to Solve]
- [Solved] React Native Error: A problem occurred configuring project ‘:app’. and Execution failed for t…
- Error link: fatal error lnk1158: unable to run ‘RC. Exe’
- [Solved] SSH is disconnected as soon as it is connected
- Zend Studio 9 configure and install Zend debugger
- Git Connect Error: Permission denied (publickey,gssapi-keyex,gssapi-with-mic,password).
- [Solved] Android Studio Compile Error: Process ‘command ‘ finished with non-zero exit value 1
- [Solved] Ionic3 Package Error: Could not resolve all files for configuration ‘:classpath’.
- Android Studio Error: java.exe” finished with non-z [Solved]
- [Solved] failed to sync branch You might need to open a shell and debug the state of this repo.