in the process of migrating the old project functions to the new reconstructed project, the protocol handler start failed error is reported when starting the new reconstructed project 👇
Protocol handler start failed
port number conflict
The problem is that the Eureka is started when the old project is started to view the interface data. When the new project is started, the Eureka of the old project is not closed, but another Eureka is re opened, resulting in port conflict.
Close Eureka of the old project!
- No protocol handler valid for the URL
- org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.handleSubClassException Failed to initialize component [Connector[HTTP/1.1-8080]]
- Cocos creator Build Game Times Error: Build Failed: TypeError: Cannot read property ‘configs’ of null
- [Solved] Android ADB server didn’t ACK * failed to start daemon *
- [Solved] The Tomcat connector configured to listen on port 80 failed to start. The port may already be in use or the connector may be misconfigured.
- [Solved] Nginx: [emerg] bind() to 0.0.0.0:443 failed (98：Address already in use)
- The Tomcat connector configured to listen on port 8080 failed to start.
- Svn service startup error 0x8007042a [How to Solve]
- Oracle can’t be used after login. Connected to an idle instance is displayed
- Error: listen EADDRINUSE: address already in use :::80 [How to Solve]