When running the installation app in Android studio, if the installation fails, the following exception occurs:
installation did not succeed.
the application could not be installed: install_FAILED_DUPLICATE_PERMISSION
This indicates that the custom permission conflicts with the installed apps in the system, because two apps with different signatures are not allowed to define the same permission from Android 5.0
so the solution is to modify the permission definition, not the same as the existing app
- Android Install APP Error: INSTALL_FAILED_TEST_ONLY
- How to Remove Error: “Permission is only granted to system apps”
- Permissions required by Vibrator.vibrate: android.permission.VIBRATE
- [Solved] ShardingJDBC Error: The bean ‘dataSource’, defined in class path resource [org/apache/shardingsphere/shardingjdbc/spring/boot/SpringBootConfiguration.class], could not be registered.
- Android Run App Warning: The application could not be installed: INSTALL_FAILED_TEST_ONLY
- How to install Lineage Os ROM on any Android device [2 methods]
- No JVM could be found on your system [How to Solve]
- Solution to andorid installation error — install_ FAILED_ DEXOPT
- D/NetworkSecurityConfig: No Network Security Config specified, using platform default
- Failed to install APK, error code: install_ FAILED_ INVALID_ Apk solution