This complete error message is in the ./configure phase
Basic XLib functionality test failed!
You might need to modify the include and library search paths by editing
QMAKE_INCDIR_X11 and QMAKE_LIBDIR_X11 in /home/zhu/Qt/qt-x11-opensource-src-4.5.2/mkspecs/linux-g++
As usual, I’ll do it the same way. Go to config.test/x11/xlib and run the make command to see the error message
g++ -Wl,-O1 -o xlib xlib.o -L/usr/X11R6/lib -lXext -lX11 -lm
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lXext
See, g++ can’t find libXext.so under /usr/X11R6/lib.
The reason for this is that you need to install the libX11 development package, which is called libX11-dev in ubuntu/debian.
According to past experience, the package name is libX11-dev in . /configure, you can install the following 3 packages and everything will be fine
sudo apt-get install libX11-dev libXext-dev libXtst-dev
- No module named _tkinter, please install the python-tk package solution summary
- When ffmpeg is used to push streaming, there may be an error: unknown encoder ‘libx264’
- [Solved] E: dpkg was interrupted, you must manually run ‘dpkg –configure -a’ to correct the probl…
- The error and installation method of import CV2 in Python
- CentOS about “running Yum complete transaction first”
- Ubuntu 16.04 troubleshooting MySQL error [How to Solve]
- Ubuntu16.04 Install python-ldap error: command ‘x86_64-linux-gnu-gcc’ failed with exit status 1
- Implementation of commands similar to apt get install build essential in yum
- Linux: apt get install build essential and Yum groupinstall “development tools”
- Installing ncurses devel in Ubuntu 10.10