The following problems occurred when loading the weight file:
cudnn status error in: File: D: \Darknet master\SRC\revolutionary_layer.c : cudnn_convolutional_setup() : line: 253 : build time: Dec 31 2021 – 14:37:05
cuDNN Error: CUDNN_STATUS_BAD_PARAM
The online search said that the data type was wrong and there was not enough video memory, but they didn’t solve my problem
After tossing for a day, it was found that the parameters read when loading the cfg file did not match those in the file, as shown in the following figure:
By comparing the yolowrapper in Darknet with that in my program, it turns out that the two versions are different. There is one more initializeyolo parameter in the initialization function Use the yolowrapper in the program to solve the Darknet problem.
- [Solved] Could not create cudnn handle: CUDNN_STATUS_INTERNAL_ERROR
- [Solved] yolov3 Error: cuda error: out of memory darknet: ./src/cuda.c:36: check_error: Assertion `0′ failed.
- Tensorflow encountered importerror: could not find ‘cudart64_ 100. DLL ‘error resolution
- [Solved] Fatal error: Call to undefined function json_decode()
- ImportError: DLL load failed: The specified module could not be found
- “Failed to get convolution algorithm. This is probably because cuDNN failed to initialize”
- [Solved] Failed to create cublas handle: CUBLAS_STATUS_ALLOC_FAILED
- [Solved] MYSQL Error: SQLErrorCodes loaded: [DB2, Derby, H2, HSQL, Informix, MS-SQL, MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, Sybase, Hana]
- nfs:server 220.127.116.11 not responding,still trying arm Client Configuration
- [IOS Development] Xcode console keeps printing ‘Status bar could not find cached time string image. Rendering in-process.’