1. When calling an interface, an interface reports an error
o.s.b.f.xml. XmlBeanDefinitionReader: Loading XML bean definitions from class path resource [org/springframework/jdbc/support/sql-error-codes.xml]
o.s.jdbc. support. SQLErrorCodesFactory : SQLErrorCodes loaded: [DB2, Derby, H2, HSQL, Informix, MS-SQL, MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, Sybase, Hana]
2. Solution ideas
(1) Look at the problem description, it is a database problem.
(2) Check the interface log, through the log, you can initially locate the problem in the “==> Preparing: REPLACE into” sql statement, while the log returned the sql statement’s input “==> Parameters”
(3) According to the parameters, the sql statement was executed in Navicat, and the result came out because of the problem of foreign keys in the database.
The problem how to solve is not the focus, the focus is to encounter such problems, first check the logs, locate where the problem, and then targeted to solve.
There are several common problems in the degree, such as field naming errors, type mismatch, data problems.
At the end of the day, according to the logs, execute the problem statement in the visual sql execution tool. The problem can be solved.
- [Solved] MYSQL Error: Cannot delete or update a parent row: a foreign key constraint fails
- MySQL ERROR 1005: Can’t create table (errno: 150) [How to Solve]
- MySQL Error Number 1005 Can’t create table (Errno:150)
- Request failed with status code 500 & Self referencing loop detected for property ‘xx‘ with type
- MySQL 1005 – errno 121 error resolution
- [Solved] appium Error: Message: Cannot set the element to ‘XXXX’. Did you interact with the correct element?
- Fast locating nonetype ‘object is not Iterable in Python
- [Solved] MYSQL Error when deleting a table: Cannot delete or update a parent row: a foreign key constraint fails
- [Solved] Deploying Tomcat connection in Linux Navicat reports error 2059 – authentication plugin ‘caching_sha2_Password ‘cannot be loaded: + Xi input 9 g
- ABP Frame Error: “Cannot access a disposed object. A common cause of this error is disposing a context that was resolved from dependency injection and then