Error when updating code:
Error merging You have not concluded your cherry-pick (CHERRY_PICK_HEAD exists). Please, commit your changes before you merge.
Cherry pick error
Cherry-pick Failed f1c9ec4e [fix] xxxxxxx commit message xxxxxxxx The previous cherry-pick is now empty, possibly due to conflict resolution. If you wish to commit it anyway, use: git commit --allow-empty Otherwise, please use 'git cherry-pick --skip'
git cherry-pick --abort git pull
In cherry pick, you need to ensure that there is no code to be submitted in the commit list
- [Solved] Git review Error: Errors running git rebase -i remotes/gerrit/master
- Fatal: cannot do a partial commit during a merge
- [Solved] Git conflict Error: commit your changes or stash them before you can merge
- [Solved] Git pull error: You have not concluded your merge (MERGE_HEAD exists)
- Please, commit your changes or stash them before you can merge
- Entanglement web app (six sided jigsaw puzzle)
- [Solved] Aborting commit: ‘XXXXXXXX’remains in conflict error
- [Solved] Pull is not possible because you have unmerged files
- Git- Fatal: cannot do a partial commit during a merge
- Solve the GIT commit error and bypass the code check