in fact, the reason should be that the new version of composer adds a thing to check the PHP version. You can solve the problem by turning off this setting
composer config -l -g
The value should be PHP_Only or something
Then turn it off by the command below
composer config -g platform-check false
It should be solved
- Composer: Your requirements could not be resolved to an installable set of packages.
- [Solved] Composer Error: Composer\Downloader\TransportException
- Problem solving SDK platform tools component is missing
- [Solved] Composer Error: Installation failed, reverting ./composer.json and ./composer.lock to their original content.
- Conda Install Error: Solving environment: failed with initial frozen solve.
- How to Solve Stack error: eacces: permission denied, MKDIR
- Git Warning: LF will be replaced by CRLF | fatal: CRLF would be replaced by LF
- SSL certificate problem in Git: unable to get local issuer certificate error
- [Solved] IDEA Error: Failed to resolve org.junit.platform:junit-platform-launcher
- adb server version (31) doesn’t match this client (36); killing…