1. start the console with administrator privileges, or PowerShell
2. CD to installation package path
msiexec /i "cmake-3.22.0-windows-x86_64.msi" WIXUI_DONTVALIDATEPATH="1"
PS: that’s it. What the hell is permission management
- Windows Install Node.js Error: 2503, 2502 [How to Solve]
- The C compiler identification is unknown No CMAKE_C_COMPILER could be found
- [Solved] Vs2022 installat error: unable to install microsoft.netcore.hostpath
- The error code is 2503 / 2502 when installing MySQL 5.5 program
- Failed building wheel for dlib [How to Solve]
- [Solved] TSC Compile TS File Error: TSC: the file cannot be loaded because running scripts is prohibited on this system;
- Centos7 Install MYSQL Error: Could NOT find Curses (missing CURSES_LIBRARY CURSES_INCLUDE_PATH)
- Win7 & win10 install ad management tool
- [Solved] yarn: Unable to load the File C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\npm\yarn.ps1, Because running scripts is prohibited on this system.
- Install intel xtu Error: “Attempted to install on an unsupported platform”