Error reporting when connecting to redis
(error) MISCONF Redis is configured to save RDB snapshots, but it is currently not able to persist on disk. Commands that may modify the data set are disabled, because this instance is configured to report errors during writes if RDB snapshotting fails (stop-writes-on-bgsave-error option). Please check the Redis logs for details about the RDB error.
The solution is as follows:
Connect redis and run the config set stop writes on bgsave error no command
Close the configuration item stop writes on bgsave error to solve the problem.
- redis Connect Error: InvalidDataAccessApiUsageException: MISCONF Redis is configured to save RDB snapshots
- [Solved] Redis MISCONF ERROR: Redis is configured to save RDB snapshots
- How to SolveRedis adding hash Error
- Soul startup error: Error creating bean with name ‘requestMappingHandlerMapping’ defined in class path resource…
- Error reported in the celery log of the project: redis.exceptions.connectionerror failed to connect with redis
- [Solved] Redis Connect Error: ERR Client sent AUTH, but no password is set
- Gitlab 403 Forbidden error [How to Solve]
- [Solved] Pymongo.errors.ServerSelectionTimeoutError: localhost:27017: [Errno 111] Connection refused
- [Solved] Execute the redis command redis-trib.rb to view the cluster information error: cannot load such file — redis (LoadError)
- Use the SC command to manage windows services manually