Application startup connection exception.
org.springframework.dao.InvalidDataAccessApiUsageException: MISCONF Redis is configured to save RDB snapshots, but it is currently not able to persist on disk. Commands that may modify the data set are disabled, because this instance is configured to report errors during writes if RDB snapshotting fails (stop-writes-on-bgsave-error option). Please check the Redis logs for details about the RDB error.. channel: [id: 0x2f971a28, L:/127.0.0.1:57418 - R:127.0.0.1/127.0.0.1:6379] command: (BRPOP), params: [[114, 101, 116, 114, 121, 95, 109, 115, 103], 216000];
The problem is that persistence is abnormal. I searched a lot on the Internet.
By modifying redis The stop writes on bgsave error option in the conf configuration can be solved
- Connected Redis Execute command Error: (error) MISCONF Redis is configured to save RDB snapshots,
- [Solved] Redis MISCONF ERROR: Redis is configured to save RDB snapshots
- How to SolveRedis adding hash Error
- Soul startup error: Error creating bean with name ‘requestMappingHandlerMapping’ defined in class path resource…
- Error reported in the celery log of the project: redis.exceptions.connectionerror failed to connect with redis
- Gitlab 403 Forbidden error [How to Solve]
- [Solved] Web project adds x86 dll reference, module DLL c:\WINDOWS\system32\inetsrv\aspnetcore.dll failed to load.
- CentOS8 Install redis-6.0.6 make test:“ You need tcl 8.5 or newer in order to run the Redis test“
- Redis service failed to start, prompt: redis server: command not found
- [Solved] Redis Connect Error: ERR Client sent AUTH, but no password is set