Today, when installing redis in Ubuntu, the following error occurred when executing the
apt get - y install redis server command:
E: Could not open lock file /var/lib/dpkg/lock-frontend - open (13: Permission denied) E: Unable to acquire the dpkg frontend lock (/var/lib/dpkg/lock-frontend), are you root?
The apt get command was used to install a resource before, but terminal was closed before the installation was completed. When it was opened again, another process was occupying the apt get install process. Because the system lock during software source update will be occupied during operation, an error will be reported.
Solution, run the following four commands in sequence:
sudo rm -rf /var/lib/dpkg/lock sudo rm -rf /var/cache/apt/archives/lock sudo apt-get update sudo dpkg --configure -a
- [Solved] Dpkg: error: dpkg status database is locked by another process
- E: Unable to get lock / var / lib / apt / lists / lock – Open (11 resources temporarily unavailable)
- ubuntu Resource temporarily unavailable (Could …
- Analysis of Android sleep wake mechanism — wake_ lock
- Git Error: Unable to create ‘D:/xxx/.git/index.lock’: File exists. Another git process seems to be running in this repository, e.g.an editor opened by ‘git commit’. Please make sure all p
- [ERROR] InnoDB: Unable to lock ./ibdata1,error: 11
- Redis service failed to start, prompt: redis server: command not found
- How to solve the problem of diff: /. / podfile.lock: no such file or directory
- [Solved] Python pip install Error: OSError: [Errno 1] Operation not permitted
- yum :Another app is currently holding the yum lock; waiting for it to exit……